Thursday, September 17, 2009

Portrait anybody?

Have you ever thought of getting your portrait done? It is a common sight to see numerous people sit down in front of artists getting their portraits done. They sit very still and are able to concentrate along with the artist. I am sure that in their mind's eye they already have formed an image on how the portrait will look like when it is done.


But in many cases it turns out to be the artists representation of what he sees in the subject. I fear that I will never be able to sit down still and patiently in front of the artist. I also think that I will have this intense urge to run away when he is just on the verge of getting the initial sketch completed. Maybe I should actually get it done and I can prove myself wrong :-)

1 comment:

  1. You seriously should try it. Imagine the anticipation... :)

    ReplyDelete