Sunday, December 12, 2010

Multitude of hues and colors

Its vacation time in India and I wish there was more time in a day to absorb the multitude of sights, the sounds, the colors, the smell of the place, the crowds of people. I felt that I have been using a lot more of my senses in the last few days than ever before.



So much to absorb and take in at every nook and corner of every street and side road. Little bunny points to each and everything and brings up an association to what she knows and understands and comes up with interesting comparisons.




Loved drinking the water from the very tender coconuts, actually something that I look forward to everytime I am here and plan to consume a lot more during the rest of our vacation.



I promise myself not to get paranoid everytime I see a speck of dust on the kids fingers but then I keep breaking my promise. Well, well welcome to India, amazing India!!! Some pics here and many more to come.

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your trip!! You are right about the senses being more awake and attuned to everything, with each passing trip..

    ReplyDelete