Monday, August 9, 2010

Liquid Metal Terminators

Working on the technology side of the house, I am always amazed by Apple and the amazing products that they bring to market. This is a company that I like to follow and each time they release a new product they manage to get the drool factor in me. The amount of innovation that this company churns out is simply unbelievable. Just heard that they got the rights to all the patents from a company called Liquidmetal Technologies. Well, what are they up to now? A new modern metal that they will use for their new devices? Liquidmetal anyway has deemed steel and titanium to have reached the point of diminishing returns.


My hubby's mind seems to be running wild, he says that Apple must be thinking of diversifying into new domains like making special space shuttles with new alloys from Liquidmetal which will enable us to travel to moon and back. Now I would not mind that ride one bit, especially if Apple would be creating that user experience.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Very interesting info. Like your hubby, my imagination is running wild too - only, I am think of different sort of Terminators!!

    ReplyDelete