Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Anticipation

is what I'am feeling as I write this post. I guess the feeling is very similar to how little bunny waits for me to pick her up in the evening from her kindergarten. I would give anything to see the delight in her eyes!
Right now I'am waiting for tomorrow. Will be getting to meet my two little nephews and their parents. Yes, my brother and his family will be here on a week's vacation and all of us are so excited. Little bunny keeps saying that she will share all her toys with her cousin brother. Lets see, if that is really going to happen. Hoping that the weather will be good as well. But anyway come rain or shine it is just going to be family time which means good times. Little rabbit is going to see them all for the first time, guess she will coo away in joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment