Sunday, May 23, 2010

Where did the year go?

My little rabbit is an year old!!! Cant really believe it!! Wow it just seems like yesterday when that nice tender warm bundle of life was thrust into my arms. I still remember that look in those beautiful big eyes looking up and saying 'Hi Mama, its me :-)'. Now that bundle makes sure that we are on our toes at all times, making all her demands loud and clear and making sure that her older sister really learns to share all her toys!! A friend mentioned today that children teach parents so many new things in life and I believe this is so true.

Was fun today to meet most of our friends who could celebrate little rabbit's first birthday along with us.
The weather was perfect, the birthday cake was yummy, the kids had a blast and the food was as always at Wimmers really good.
Was back at home almost close to midnight and would have expected to crash into bed but here I am wondering where the last year flew by so quickly.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like an awesome party! The days seem long but the years go past so quickly with little children! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You bet Sree, the years seem to just fly!

    ReplyDelete